Laser Hair Restoration Machine
- World leading pulse Laser Hair Restoration Machine
- For Salons, Hair Transplant and Replacement Clinics
- Model 60E True Laser variable pulse LLLT 650-810nm
- CE Certified Approval
- Large 7inch Touch Screen Technology
- Revolutionary 120 wide scanning Lasers Enclosure
- Neon Electro Hair Stimulation Comb Instrument
- Electro Bio Therapy Probe Instrument
- Built-in Scalp Analysis Instrument with Display
- Air Brush with Compressor for Topical Applications
- MP3 / MP4 Music and Video Player with USB
- FREE laser eyewear protective goggles
- 10% discount off hair growth products from our online shop with this laser machine purchase: MGT; Scalp Therapy and Complete oral DHT blocker; please call for details.
Invisi Hair’s professional laser hair restoration machine model 60-E is one of the most advanced variable pulse diode instruments available in the UK. The machine uses microprocessor managed variable laser light ( pulse LLLT ) 650-810nm for optimum laser hair growth. This technology has proven to be far more effective than CW LLLT machines returning excellent results within shorter time scales. The machine incorporates a wealth of features including touch screen technology; Large 120 wide scanned true laser for hair loss; Electro Bio mode for topical absorption; Neon Electro Stimulation Instrument for cellular electrical and chemical activity; Built in Scalp Analysis with image processor; Air Brush with compressor for topical applications; MP3 and MP4 media player with USB storage feature; Large diode housing for full head coverage and maximised laser hair treatment; Robotic adjustable arm and panel to treat all conceivable hair loss patterns. Impressive high quality and illuminated machine construction to grace high end establishments. This state of the art hair restoration machine presents an excellent investment for hair transplant clinics; beauty treatment establishments and salons looking to upgrade existing equipment or a new strategic business potential. For an in-depth overview on how to stop hair loss please refer to our comprehensive guide on preventative measures and effective treatment regimes.