Hair Loss Treatment
Advantages of our Invisi Hair System Technology
- Long Hair life of approximately 6 to 12 months
- Breathable for heat & sweat
- 100% Guaranteed instant hair
- No operation needed
- Guaranteed human hair for the natural look
- INVISI-ble undetectable hairline
- No side effects, No scarring
- Guaranteed results
- Nationwide locations
- Regional clinics and personal service
- Mobile & service to your doorstep options – we can travel to you
- From no hair to Hair within 1 week options
- Provision of alternative services to Hair replacement systems including Home & clinical Laser regrowth, Trichology hair regrowth medication
Studies in the UK have shown that 30-35% of the population may suffer from Female or Male pattern boldness (Androgenic hair thinning) or Temporary Hair loss (Telogen Effluvium) during their life time. These conditions account for the majority of males and females seeking hair loss treatment.
The Invisi clinic provides consultations in a friendly and professional environment. Staff will quickly put your mind at ease and show you how Hair Loss and alopecia treatment can restore your hair; revitalise your look, and boost your confidence. Unlike most other Non Surgical Clinics, Invisi clinicians are made up of degree level experts in anatomy and physiology with medical backgrounds, and public recognition for their writing in NHS medical journals. Our team are also certified in Laser and hair replacement treatments. Our expertise is in male and female pattern baldness. We supply one of the worlds most advanced Hair systems, Invisi Skin.
The NHS strongly recommend considering non-surgical procedures for hair loss. In days gone by, people may have resorted to wearing hot uncomfortable wigs and toupees, restricting their lifestyles, and which were often difficult to integrate in to existing hair. The current prognosis is much better due to advancements in hair replacement technology- Invisi Skin. This state of the art cosmetic procedure allows you the freedom to conduct an active life, such as swimming, doing sports, or going to the gym. Book a consultation to discuss how to thicken hair by using products and services from the optimal range of programmes on offer.